We will be hosting our annual Dentistry from the Heart event on March 9, 2013. We will begin seeing patients at 8:00AM. Here are some of the most common questions asked.
- How many procedures do you do? We will do one procedure.
- Is there any cost? There is absolutely no cost to you.
- How do I ensure I get seen by a dentist? Show up early. Even though our doors open at 8 we encourage you to arrive much earlier to ensure you get seen. In the past we’ve had patients arrive just after midnight.
- What types of procedures do you offer? We offer one extraction, one filling or one cleaning.
- Will I have a choice as to what procedure gets done? We will encourage you do what seems to be most needed.
- How long will it take? Most procedures are completed in about 30 minutes or less. However you could be in line for hours before you see a dentist. The event is first come first served.
- Do you treat children? We do not treat children. This event is for adults only. There are many programs available for children to receive dental care.
For more information and updates on the event be sure to join us on facebook: facebook.com/norgedentalcenter